Things to do in York: Chocolate Tour, Viking Tour, Walk the Walls, Clifford's Tower, and Yorkminster. We arrived too late for the chocolate tour on day 1, so we did the next best thing: spend the price of admission on chocolate!
 |
| Walking on the top of the ancient walls that surround the old city of York. |
 |
| Jorvik is the name of the Viking city that once stood in this place. |
 |
| They make good Vikings! |
 |
| Clifford's Tower was gorgeous with daffodils. And blue skies. And huge gusts of wind., |
 |
| Here I am terrified. I was literally shaking as we walked the walls ON TOP of Clifford's Tower. Gorgeous view, incredible wind gusts. I kept waiting for one of my children to be picked up and dropped over the side! |
 |
| This boy was BORN for Harris Tweed. |
 |
| The Shambles, an old Medieval street. |
 |
| Yorkminster. |
 |
| You knew it was coming, right? |
 |
| End of a fun day, walking the walls back to the hotel and car. |
No comments:
Post a Comment