Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Painting Clouds and Buying Toes

I'm terrible at recording this stuff, but maybe having a blog will help.  I'll just have to assure Abigail she said as many cute things, but we just didn't write them down anywhere...  Ezra had two today.  He has a terrible problem with his toenails, and he rather solemnly informed me today, "well, Mom, I guess we'll have to buy a new big toe!"  Then tonight I told him Daddy should be home "any minute" (hah), and he looked outside and said, "are they painting the clouds?"  It took me a minute, then I remembered one night last week we drove to pick Daddy up at the pentagon, and the sky was brilliant with pink clouds ... ergo, daddy comes home when "they paint the clouds!"  

1 comment:

The Loesch Family said...

Andy heard me telling Matt the "painting clouds" story... now every time he notices color in the sky he asks me who paints the clouds and when Daddy will be home.