Back-to-school time in September (well, not really, we school year-round, but you know what I mean!).
Art and Science day with friends.

Guess who's THREE! (isn't she 4 yet?)


Yes, I am the man. Me and my big feet.

Arby has been home sick with us for about a month. Many nights Abby sleeps on the floor next to him. Except for the fact that he can't move, his is still our happy (10 yr old) puppy! He enjoys going for walks in the wagon, and laying around in the sunshine.

Upon Donnie's becoming Commanding Officer, I became the C.O.'s Wife, or the C.O.W. (Yes, it's flattering!). Here are the results of the squadron spouses' C.O.W. party ... did you every imagine there were so many cow-themed things out there?

Helping Arby to eat his dinner. This is why we have our puppy home! Seeing the kids learn these lessons is very sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment