Monday, November 30, 2009

October

I love Ezra with long hair. I'm also cheap, but I'm terrible at cutting hair, so the long shaggy look works for me. Unfortunately, it drives Ezra crazy. So here is a picture of before...


And after! Abby and Sarah also had a lot trimmed, but the difference isn't as pronounced on them.


Eli decided that he'd been too easy on mom for the first 7 months of life, so it was time to take to the stairs. The tile stairs. Ugh. I'm considering buying a bunch of those gel-pro mats and lining my floors with them...


One of our last pictures of Sarah with her pacifier. She gave it up soon after this.


A rare moment of playing happily together. I am pretty certain that soon after this picture there were blocks being thrown at each other.


Hansel and Gretel.


Aunt Kristi and Uncle Heath came down for a visit, and we made a trip down to St Augustine for the Greek Festival ... here, a tired baby at the end of the day!


Ezra made a very decent attempt at the rock wall.


More soccer in October ... and it is still HOT!




Time to carve pumpkins... I think Arby is waiting for scraps to fall so he can snarf them up.


Trick or treating! Robin Hood, Maid Marian, and Marian's maid.


Let's go get some candy!


Even Mommy and Daddy are a little crazy...

No comments: