Monday, September 14, 2009

Road Rash

Ezra got this shiner today. Poor buddy. He was just walking across the road when WHAM! Face plant. I thought for a bit that his nose was broken, but the swelling went down very quickly. I told him the pattern on his head looks a lot like Spiderman...

Here is Eli doing his sitting up thing. We are in trouble now. (Yes, he's playing with a doll. But he's pulling her hair, so I think that's an acceptable little-brother kind of playing!).

You probably can't tell from this picture, but it's pouring down rain. We were in the middle of schoolwork one day when the clouds burst open, and ... "pleeeease can we go play in the rain?!" So they did.


And here is me trying to cook breakfast. It's a good thing we have all this countertop space so the kids can ALL sit up there and help me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Braeden said, Ouch.


Is that a birth pool they are in ;-)