Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fall in Review

Here are some pictures from the last month or two, as we've been unpacking, traveling to Texas and Mississippi for Thanksgiving, and unpacking some more! The kids have settled in wonderfully here, catching up with old friends and making new ones.  

Ezra: Mom, I really want a skateboard for my 3rd birthday.  If you don't get me one, I'll use anything I can find... (he got a razor scooter instead, and is tearing up the town on it!).

I am tiger, hear me roar!

All of us at the September 11 Memorial at the Pentagon.

Sarah the Halloween Pumpkin..

Go Navy!  We are decked out for the game.

A last picture of us in front of the Old House on the day we drove from Virginia to Florida.

Abigail and Ezra in their favorite tree in the front yard (well, ok, the neighbor's front yard!).

Off to Texas ... Sarah playing in the mulch at the playground.

Another good tree to climb ... this one a willow at a park in Texas.

Daddy is growing out his "whiskers" during his 30 days of leave.

Back home in Florida ... we will defend our box fort with every available weapon!

Daddy's last day with whiskers ... and one of those beautiful Florida sunsets.

Getting the Christmas tree ready.


No comments: